Sometimes we all need a reminder that happiness is right there in front of us, ready for the taking. These 7 quotations about happiness will give you something to think about as you go about your day. Remember that your happiness power depends only on you. It’s not something that someone else can give you. It’s not something you have to go running after. Happiness is right there in front of you. Sometimes it’s the littlest thing that can make you happy. You just need to have your eyes open.
1. “There is no way to happiness, happiness is the way.” -Thich Nhat Hanh
2. “When one door of happiness closes another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.” -Helen Keller
3. “Happiness makes up in height for what it lacks in length.” -Robert Frost
4. “Happiness is not a station you arrive at, but a manner of traveling.” -Margaret Lee Runbeck
5. “Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, worn or consumed. Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace and gratitude.” -Denis Waitley
6. “Happiness comes of the capacity to feel deeply, to enjoy simply, to think freely, to risk life, to be needed.” -Storm Jameson
7. “Happiness is a perfume which you cannot pour on someone without getting some on yourself.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson